Career Opportunities with ADAM Fire & Security
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
Administration skills to include written and electronic communication with customers including queries on products offered, booking service calls dealing with appointment enquiries.
Telephone skills to include dealing with enquiries, making appointments, dealing with external organisations, etc.
Meeting deadlines, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
Ability to follow direction
Professional and smart image
Assist in the development and maintenance of online portal for customer accounts and bookings
• Filing of all correspondence, site report forms, company documentation, etc.
• Completing of documents to provide feedback on compliance to customers
• Dealing with public enquiries and providing appropriate information
• Ensure effective communication of sensitive information with regards to all customer data
• Dealing with general administrative duties.
• Liaising with external contractors as and when necessary
• Open and close office
• Log and dispatch service and maintenance calls
• Place orders with suppliers
• Responsible for customer filing
• Maintaining of company vehicles DOE and tax, insurance up to date.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
(the successful candidate must demonstrate these following skills on their CV, covering letter and / or application questions to be eligible for an interview)
To be a self-motivated person with excellent timekeeping, interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure, use own initiative and work as part of a team
Excellent telephone, communication and customer service skills
Ability to liaise with other team members to ensure excellent delivery of customer care
• Professional and smart appearance
• Ability to work to deadlines and take direction from others
• Computer literate being proficient in MS Office packages
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
• Mature responsible person
• Application Deadline: 22/12/2020
• Expected Start Date: 04/01/2021
• Job Types: Full-time, Contract
• Salary: €12.80 per hour
• 39 hour week
Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service : 1 year (Preferred)
*Full training given on ADAM systems and procedures to the successful candidate
If you feel this opportunity is for you, we are waiting to hear from you.
Please send Contact Tom on 01 6206758 to arrange an interview.